Excerpts from Joel's Speeches
- The focus of the speech on Happiness is the Pathway to Success, Significance and a Purposeful Life is that no one’s life or career has to be tiresome, work doesn’t have to be a grind, and what you do in life doesn’t have to be without meaning. Happiness creates the conditions that will empower and motivate you to success, significance and purpose. Everyone is created on purpose, for a purpose. To know your purpose, you first must know what your calling card in life is.
- Negative viewing, thinking and doing will lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your life is the sum total of what you think, what you choose and what you attract. You have the power to change what you think and what you attract. Thoughts and choices become your legacy. The speech Achieving Success and Significance in a Changing World by Changing Your Viewing, Thinking and Doing focuses on how to transform your life.
- Leadership is not an entitlement. You have to pay the toil to be excellent. When you do the right thing good things happen. The purpose of the speech A Leader's Tenets for Creating a Mindset and Culture of Excellence and Ethical Conduct stresses the importance core values and beliefs have on success; that excellence should be the standard and not the exception; and that truth is the heartbeat of building trusting and enduring relationships.
- It is far more commendable to reward excellence and success than it is to be bailed out of mediocrity and failure. Success is intentional. A life and business change and evolve over their lifetime. The speech on How Change Can Empower and Motivate You to Prosperity and Purpose looks at the reality that change is constant, inevitable and even desirable; that it can be the conduit for opportunity instead of an obstacle; and that through the process of change, people and organizations can experience a restoration and renewal of confidence, purpose and success.
- It is becoming more and more challenging for educators to compete for a student’s mind. There is a growing concern in our society today that a culture of entitlement, amusement and entertainment has enabled our youth to expect rather than to earn. The fundamental purpose of education is simple: teachers teach and students learn. The speech on Seven Leadership Tenets for Creating a Mindset and Culture of Educational Excellence and Ethical Conduct looks at ways educators can think outside of the crayon box to be better leaders; that educational excellence should be the standard; and that the values of hard work, perseverance, respect, personal responsibility, accountability and self-reliance matter.
- Addiction is a passionate love affair with any mood altering substance or activity that steals your own true self, self-respect, sanity, spirit and soul. It knows no bias or boundaries while creating, separation, loss and wreckage. The speech on How Adversity Can Be Used to Transform Your Life is a remarkably inspiring story about how addicts and alcoholics can recover and earn redemption from the miserable pit of addiction and alcoholism. The speech examines with rigorous honesty the cycle of addiction and the length an addict/alcoholic will go to protect their love affair; signs and symptoms to look for; the intervention process; how to clean up the wreckage and repair the loss; and how to make recovery enduring.
Joel is a researcher and an expert at taking a theme the client has a need for and building an interesting, informative and enlightening speech around it. Contact Joel for details at 402-430-5225 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.